1 in 7 individuals in the United States has a wheat-related disorder.
As gluten- and wheat-sensitivity become better recognized in the medical community, the need for accurate and highly sensitive testing to identify affected individuals has grown. Vibrant’s answer is the Wheat ZoomerTM.
The Wheat ZoomerTM aids in the specific recognition of antibodies to wheat peptides – including gluten and non-gluten components, along with antibodies that indicate the presence of intestinal permeability. It is also a highly sensitive peptide-based array designed to detect autoimmune reactions to gluten.
- All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein
- Anti-lipopolysaccharide (LPS)
- tTG-DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Wheat IgE antibodies (for wheat allergies)
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors