Each product or service has, or will have, its own refund or return policy. Please refer to the individual product or service terms and policies for more information.
4. Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if applicable, and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do
5. Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements can be entered into and signed electronically in accordance with applicable law, and all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notice or other communications be in writing.
6. Accuracy and Integrity of Information. Although Ignite Life Project, PLLC attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site and the Content on the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Ignite Life Project, PLLC so that it can be corrected. Ignite Life Project, PLLC shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site.
7. Description of Services. We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, articles, courses, online programs, product information, individual and group coaching, consulting, digital downloads, videos, and other like products and services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
9. Registration Data and Privacy. In order to access some of the services on this site, you may be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data and maintaining and updating your registration data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
10. Conduct on Site. Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, blog comments, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that at any time, and at our sole discretion, we may terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
11. Third Party Sites and Information. This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, any or all of which could change at any time without notice to us, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. When you access other sites, you make yourself subject to the privacy practices of those sites, over which we have no control and that are also subject to change at any time without notice to us. The inclusion of any such link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
The opinions expressed here are those of Ignite Life Project, PLLC or an approved representative and are not necessarily the opinions or views of any Affiliates. We recommend only those products and services that we use or have thoroughly researched.
13. Intellectual Property Information. Copyright ©2020 Ignite Life Project, PLLC . All Rights Reserved.
Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Unauthorized Use of Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Emily Potter
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials may be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
15. Use of Recordings. Please note that coaching calls, webinars, or other audio or visual services may be recorded and can be used in the future by Ignite Life Project, PLLC for business and promotional materials or in conjunction with the sale of any products or services unless you specifically request otherwise. If you would like to make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
16. Participation in Promotions. From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as “spam”) and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. Such devices or techniques are not perfect, however, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
18. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
19. Governing Law. This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Montana, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Montana, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Montana, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Montana with respect to such matters.
20. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org, if by email. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your registration data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
21. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
23. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IGNITE LIFE PROJECT, PLLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. IGNITE LIFE PROJECT PLLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. IGNITE LIFE PROJECT, PLLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. IGNITE LIFE PROJECT, PLLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY. IN NO EVENT WILL IGNITE LIFE PROJECT, PLLC HAVE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IGNITE LIFE PROJECT, PLLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE.
24. No Professional Advice. The information contained in or made available through this Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, finance, medicine, psychology, or law. In particular, you should regularly consult a physician in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Neither we nor our partners, nor any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
The statements made on this Site are solely the opinion of the author and in no way should be construed as professional advice. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of this Site, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
25. No Medical Advice. The content of this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional health care, nutritional, or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, psychologist, or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a health or nutrition or emotional condition. Never disregard professional medical or healthcare advice or delay in seeking it because of content found on this or any other website. Never change any prescription regimen on the basis of information found on this or any other site, either. Doing so is dangerous and could cause you serious harm or even death. If you think you need to change your medication, or its dose, confer with the prescriber before making any such change.
If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY, or you think you might be facing an emergency, or you think a loved one may be facing an emergency, do not use this site. Instead, call your physician/therapist or 911 immediately or proceed to the nearest hospital emergency department right away.
Reliance on any information provided by Ignite Life Project, PLLC, its employees, others appearing on the Website at our invitation, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
Please do not use the content of our site to diagnose or develop a treatment plan for a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare provider
27. Non-Delivery or Delay. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, epidemic, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
32. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted within one year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
Last updated 7/12/202